Location : Bangalore, India,
Experience : 8 Year
Rate: $24 / Hourly
Availability : Immediate
Work From : Offsite
Category : Information Technology & Services
• Currently working as Consultant [Mar-2016]
• having around 8.10 years of experience. Finance, Operations, Insurance, banking.
• Having Backend Development experience in providing end-to-end enterprise software solutions development and worked in all phases of the Software Development Life Cycle including requirements, analysis, design, coding, Development, Unit Testing implementation
• Extensive working experience in Core Java (oop’s concept, Collection, multithreading, generic, steam api ), Spring Core, Spring MVC, Spring Boot, Spring cloud, Spring Security, Micro Service, AWS, ORM Tool Hibernate, JPA, Spring Data, MySQL, Oracle, Mongo DB
• Data Structure, Algorithm, Design Pattern
• Experience in Solution design, Object Oriented Analysis & Design and design patterns
• Having Good Exposure in Development, Implementation and Maintenance of Products.
• IT experience in various phases of software development including Developing and Unit Test Plan, Unit Testing, and Module Integration System Test and implementation.
Project Name: Financial Services Management System [FSM System]
Client: Datavail Corporation, USA
Technology: Java 1.8, Core java (OOP’s, Multithreading, Collection API, Stream API, Data Structure, Algorithm), Adv Java, Micro Services, Spring (Core, MVC, AOP, Security, Cloud, Boot), JSON, XML, Web Service, Angular 5, jQuery, Java Script
Data Base: MySQL, Hibernate
Tools: Eclipse, Git Lab, Putty
o FSM portal is a strategical tool designed and developed for various stakeholders from Senior Leadership Team (up to COO) to Operations manager. This is a one stop solution portal for financial, operational, project management, revenue & volume forecasting and future business planning.
o Scope: This portal manages data with regards to:
o Project Management
o Also, the portal plays a pivotal role by providing dashboards to show the pulse of monthly business which includes monthly revenue, monthly volume produced, margin (profit margin) generated per project, projects/services with issues along with forecasting of revenue, volume and margin.
o The most critical role the portal plays is by providing key information to the senior leaders for future pricing mechanism and margin calculation, which helps them with future business planning.
o Developed this portal from scratch, architecture design, code, test and deployment
o Interact with End User and service provider for any technical issue and new requirements
o Write Junit Test case, API Document
o Changes in business logic using Java 8 with Spring framework