Location : Hyderabad
Experience : 2 Year
Rate: $15 / Hourly
Availability : Immediate
Work From : Offsite
Category : Information Technology & Services
• Experience in Java SE, Java EE platforms with knowledge of software analysis, design, development
and implementation of Java/J2EE applications.
• Experience in designing and developing enterprise applications using Java technologies like Core
Java, Spring MVC, JDBC, Collection Frameworks and OOP's Concepts.
• Strong Core Java background with experience in Collections, Multi-Threading, Java 8, Interfaces,
Serialization, Synchronization, Exception Handling, OOP's techniques.
• Proficient in using the IDE like Eclipse for developing the Java applications.
• Experience in writing the SQL scripts like DML and DDL by using the CRUD operations and using the
various joins in MySQL and Oracle SQL.
• Knowledge on Windows 10 and Networking
• Knowledge on BIGDATA (i.e. Hadoop, HBase, Pig and Hive) with exposure of software installation and
• Experience in using version control tool like GIT.
• Experience in using the Apache for handling the HTTP request and Tomcat to execute the business
• Used Maven for getting the required jar file while building the application.
• Development experience in Windows, Linux, and UNIX operating systems.
• Knowledge in Salesforce admin.
• Has a knowledge in Python
• Good team player with ability to solve problems, organize and prioritize multiple tasks.
• Excellent communication and inter-personal skills.
• Good understanding and experience in working with team members from different cultures and
excellent verbal and written communication and ability to learn new technologies