No of Positions: 20
Tentative Start Date: March 13, 2022
Work From : Offsite
Rate : $ 6 - 14 (Hourly)
Experience : 2 to 5 Year
Detailed JD :-
- Hands-on experience in implementation of significant customization using the force.com platform.
- Experience in lightning implementation is preferred
- Ability to Perform configuration, customization, integration, and support of Salesforce.com
- Experience in customizing using apex, triggers, batch Apex, Visualforce, etc.
- Ability to convert customer requirement to technical specifications and support multiple Orgs implementation
- Understanding of the Salesforce.com data model.
- Knowledge of Salesforce recommended best practices around design and development.
- Understanding the release management and software development life cycle
- Comfortable using the agile development process
- Analytical & problem-solving skills
- Clear communication and articulation ability
- Team player and the leading team as well
- SFDC Certified in PD1 / Admin (preferred)
Required Candidate profile
- Salesforce.com Certification is strongly preferred.
- Proficiency with Salesforce.com development including creation of standard and custom objects and fields etc.
- Good understanding of data structures, data modeling is required.
- Experience in moving code from lower sandboxes to production environment and address issues related to functionality, integration
1. SF developers with Backend strong technical knowledge( 2- 3years)
2. SF developers with Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Community, SAP Integration( 2+ years)
3. SF Developer with knowledge in Tableau CRM(2+ years)
4. SF developers Good in Integration( 2+years)
5. LWC, REST API, Community Portal(3+ years)