No of Positions: 5
Tentative Start Date: August 24, 2022
Work From : Offsite
Rate : $ 7 - 20 (Hourly)
Experience : 5 to 7 Year
• Excellent knowledge of working with Core PHP &MySql.
• Must possess a strong understanding of Object-Oriented technology
• Knowledge of any PHP CMS or Framework will be a plus - Joomla, Drupal, WordPress, CodeIgniter, Zend Framework, Angular JS, React
• Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills.
• Work primarily with PHP, object-oriented design, dynamic content retrieval, Unit testing techniques, debugging techniques, HTTP, MySQL and Apache
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git, SVN
• Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
• Execution of software development to manage accuracy and quality. Manage and control quality of design, code and deployment process of web modules
• Optimize Code as well as database performance.
• Solve complex performance and other critical problems and architectural challenges.
• Take Initiatives for the required changes in the software development process to manage overall quality.
• Learn new required techniques and implement them.
• Manage Documentations of each stage of development