No of Positions: 1
Tentative Start Date: September 19, 2021
Work From : Any Location
Rate : $ 7 - 14 (Hourly)
Experience : 3 to 5 Year
Job Summary : -- We’re looking for an innovative GCP Engineer who is passionate and enthusiastic about leveraging GCP in all aspects. Your experience is needed to help us scale out our use of GCP for a client that truly understands and supports the value of Google technologies. You will own the environment, and with your vision, help architect, build and deploy for enterprise scale various applications in support of our work with the client.
• Facilitating a cloud solution environment
• Planning, deploying and configuring of Virtual Private Cloud VPC environments in Google Cloud Platform that include Big Query, Pub Sub, Dataflow, Document AI, NLP, BigTable, ML, IOT Core, Vision API, Cloud Storage, Dialogflow, Cloud Composer, and others
• Leveraging GCP and other development tools: Cloud SDK, Client Libraries, Angular, Spring Framework and more
• Ensuring seamless availability/reliability of GCP-based operations
• Configuring access and security as needed (Cloud IAM)
• Monitoring operations and managing enterprise solutions, including Monitoring, Logging and Alerting.
• Utilizing Google Cloud Console
Required qualifications: -
3-5 years of Google Cloud Platform experience is required as a data engineer and cloud architect
• Working knowledge with the Google Cloud Platform compute architecture that includes the development of machine templates and blueprints
• Own issues end-to-end working collaboratively with cloud team and peers.
• Have a good understanding of Google best practices and recommendations and should be able to align the same with the customer requirements to deliver best in class solutions for account analytics requirements.
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or closely related discipline
• Excellent verbal/written communication skills
If interested pls share your resume - firstname.lastname@example.org