Job Description – Flutter Developer
As a Flutter Developer, you will be in charge of reviewing the software specifications and UI mockups, developing a cross-browser mobile application from scratch, and leading the application testing effort. You'll work alongside a backend developer, as well as a UI designer to ensure you create high-performing application with a a smooth user experience.
Experience Required – 6 to 8 years
Roles and Responsibilities
- Designing, developing, testing, maintaining, and deploying software in the Flutter framework and Dart language.
- Developing user interface components and implementing them by following well-known Flutter / Dart workflows and practices.
- Communicating with product and engineering leads to implement business and project objectives.
- Code review of team members' commits as part of CI/CD cycle.
- Participate in testing, quality assurance and bug fixes as part of the CI/CD cycle.Skills
- Qualifications and Requirements
- 6 - 8 years of experience developing mobile apps natively in iOS and/or Android.
- 6 - 8 years of commercial experience developing and delivering Flutter based apps.
- Good understanding of state management, Flutter flavors and app architecture.
- Strong communications and consultative skills. Self-initiated and proactive.
- Experience in a remote software development environment.
- Experience with building apps and software for consumer goods is a bonus.
- Degree in software engineering, computer science, or software development is a plus.