Location : Jaipur, India
Experience : 3 Year
Rate: $20 / Hourly
Availability : 1 Week
Work From : Any
Category : Information Technology & Services
· 3 years and 7 months of experience in developing end to end applications and Single Page Applications using React Js, Firebase, PostgreSQL.
· Familiar with Express, Node Js, MongoDB.
· Created Custom Reusable React Components Library while developing web applications.
· Expertise in developing ReactJS web applications.
· Experience in all phases of SDLC like Requirement Analysis, Implementation and Maintenance, and extensive experience with Agile and SCRUM.
· Experience in working with Redux, Redux thunk, Redux toolkit, Router, internationalization, Context API, Hooks, components, Forms, Events, Keys.
· Experience in react storybook.
· Experience in React.js for creating interactive UI using One-way data flow, Virtual DOM, JSX, React Native concepts.
· Experience in Unit Testing using the JEST framework.
· Experience in configuring CI/CD for auto deployment of ReactJS projects using Azure DevOps Pipelines.
· Experience is Firebase services like Realtime Database, Crashlytics, Firebase Analytics, Cloud Fire store, Firebase Storage, Cloud Messaging.
· Experience in integrating social media login into web applications.
· Experience of React-Autocomplete for creating google maps location search on the webpage.
· Familiar with ES6 and its features.
· Experience in hosting React js app and uploading files in AWS s3 bucket.
· Involved in the project from the early phase till the delivery.
Operating System Linux, Windows
Web Development React JS, RESTful web services, JSON schema forms, Redux, ES6, Jest, jQuery, XML, Express.Js, NodeJS
UI Development HTML5, CSS, Bootstrap
Database Firebase, MySQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB
Web/App Servers Apache
Version Control GitHub, Gitlab, Bitbucket
Social Media Application: This is a social media application where users can post, comment, tag and share content with their friends. Users can pull data from other social media platforms like Facebook, Instagram, Blogger, etc.
Implemented Social login(Facebook, Google and Apple) into the application using firebase authentication.
Integrated Google analytics into the application to track custom events.
Implemented real time notification data and counts display using firebase real time database and fire store.
Used react context API to manage logged in user data throughout the application.
Custom routing implementation with React UI Router.
Hosted web app using firebase hosting.
Handled large file uploading in Firebase storage in application.
Used material UI for fonts into the application.
Implemented storybook for various components into the application to test/write components with ease.
Web - ReactJS
Application for Insurance Service Provider: This is an insurance service provider application where users can easily view information related to their policy and claim easily on one click. Admins can view claim details easily from applications and process them easily.
Implemented an admin panel from where admins can review claims received by users and process easily.
Uploaded user documents into AWS s3 buckets.
Involved in setting up bucket policies to store user documents securely.
Involved in developing API/request layer to fetch data using custom APIs and displayed in the application.
Used functional components with react hook into the application. Used material ui for fonts into the application.
Display progress of user's claim.
Implemented a storybook for various components into the application to test/write components with ease.
Hosted web application into AWS s3 bucket.
Web - ReactJS
Redux, Firebase, AWS S3
Portal for the Auto parts manufacturing company with Liferay commerce: The user can search for spare parts for their cars and buy them from the site.
Created a standalone react module to Find vehicle parts based on vehicle details.
Created a web carousel for the cross sell and up sell products.
Created informative content pages using Liferay’s web content and Page Fragments.
Added ADA compliance to all the web pages.
Created UI to show product’s details.
Created all modules in the life ray including commerce feature.
Created REST service using Liferay REST Builder that will be used at the front end side.
Web - ReactJS
Liferay, Liferay Commerce, ES6, MySQL