Location : Noida, India
Experience : 4.9 Year
Rate: $16 / Hourly
Availability : Immediate
Work From : Offsite
Category : Information Technology & Services
Seeking a challenging position in an organization where my technical and analytical skills would be applied for the growth of the organization.
● Having overall 4.9 years of work experience in Python, Django Framework, REST Framework, Informatica PowerCenter 9.5.1(ETL Tool), AWS (Amazon Web Services), ORACLE SQL, PLSQL, and UNIX.
● Experience in Designing, Development, Deployment, and maintenance of Web apps based on Django-Python.
● Developed views and templates to create a user-friendly website interface.
● Developing high-performing REST APIs for application functionality.
● Excellent working knowledge of Oracle SQL and ability to write medium to complex Queries as per the business requirements. Excellent working knowledge of PL/SQL with good exposure for Creating Procedures, Functions, Packages, and Triggers.
● Worked on Amazon Web Services (AWS) (EC2, ELB, S3, RDS, Route 53, SNS). Built S3 buckets and managed policies for S3 buckets and used S3 bucket for storage and backup on AWS.
● Have extensively worked in developing ETL mapping for supporting Data Extraction, transformations (Filter, Aggregator, Lookup, Expression, etc.), and loading data directly from different heterogeneous sources like flat files and tables using Informatica PowerCenter.
● Creation of Mappings for implementing Slowly Changing Dimensions (Type1, Type2).
● Ability to meet deadlines and handle multiple tasks, decisive with strong leadership qualities, flexible in work schedules, and process good communication skills.
TECHNICAL SKILLS: -
● Databases : Oracle 11g/12c, MySQL, PostgreSQL and SQLite
● Operating Systems: Microsoft windows 7/8/10/Unix, Red hat Linux
● ETL Tool: Informatica 9.5.1
● Documentation: MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint.
● Languages: SQL, PL\SQL, and Python
● Frameworks: Django
● Cloud Computing: Amazon Web Services (AWS) EC2, S3, RDS
● Database Tool: Oracle SQL Developer, PG Admin, and MySQL Workbench
● IDE Tools: VS Code, Sublime Text, PyCharm, and Spyder
● Version Control: SVN and Git
Training: - (Pursuing) Undergoing extensive training(online) on Artificial Intelligence (AI) at Pentagon Space.
● M.Tech : SP & VLSI DESIGN( ECE ENGG) – JAIN University, Bangalore (2014-2016)
● B.E: ECE ENGG - Vivekananda Institute of Technology, Bangalore (2010-2014)
● 12th (PUC): Seshadripuram Independent PU College, Bangalore(2010)
● 10th (SSLC): Oxford English High School, Bangalore
Project # 01 Software Developer
Technology: Python, Django Framework, Oracle, and AWS cloud
Project Description: This is a Real Estate application developed for the Public Service Employees and Ex-Serviceman’s where sites are allotted for them with nominal Price. This application is developed for helping them in the Process of selection of Site Dimensions, Location, Site Orientation, Available Facilities, Water Facility, Legal and Financial Aspects, Transport, Cost per Square foot, Payments, interest-free installments, months and Yearly Payments, etc.
Roles and Responsibilities
● Coded and designed various modules that enable building high-performance, Scalable, Optimal systems.
● Developed Views and Templates with Django view. Configured the admin site, dashboard and created a custom dashboard for end-users with a custom look and feel.
● Gathered end-to-end requirements and worked on designing, implementing, deploying, and maintaining systems.
● Designed and Configured database and back-end applications and programs.
● Managed code versioning with GitHub.
● Worked on Amazon EC2 to deploy files into Buckets.
Project # 02
Technology: Python, Django Framework, Oracle, SQL, Informatica 9.5.1, and AWS cloud
Project Description: This is a provisioning workflow application designed for the provisioning and activation of the Telephone Numbers ordered for Business customers in various network elements. The Customer portal allows the customers to customize and manage their Service. This is a self-helped tool based on customer order we will fetch information from the database. Used SQL to fetch data, before fetching verification is done by python. Developed views/templates with Django to create a user-friendly web interface. Wrote Python script to fetch data from different tables. Designed the front-end of the application using Python, HTML, CSS, and Django framework.
Roles and Responsibilities
● Designed and developed new python scripts based on requirements and was also involved in bug fixes.
● Designed and maintained databases using Python.
● Performed data manipulations using various transformations like Filter, Expression, Lookup, aggregate, and sorter.
● Used SQL for modifying, inserting, querying the data in the database