No of Positions: 2
Tentative Start Date: May 31, 2021
Work From :Any Location
Rate : $1 - 2(Hourly)
Experience :3 to 6 Year
Number of Openings: 2
Location of position: Bangalore
Employment Type: Permanent;
Experience Required - 3-6 years
TITLE: Software Development Engineer I/II
We are looking for a Full Stack Team Lead responsible for delivering Web Application on client enterprise architecture. Your primary focus will be the delivery and development of all UI screens, server-side logic, definition, and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end.
● Should have a strong acumen in Data Structures, Algorithms, problem-solving, and Logical/Analytical skills.
● Thorough understanding of OOPS concepts, Design principles, and implementation of different types of Design patterns.
● Create functional specifications, carry out feasibility analysis and provide effort estimation
● Participate in Design, Development, Testing, and Maintenance of Software Products
● Be an integral part of the software development team to understand source control, build, testing, branching, and release needs that need to be part of the Software Development Environment
● Lead root causes analysis of software and system defects and works with a complex codebase, taking the initiative to solve problems and provide clean solutions.
● Should have the ability to independently and effectively communicate with the clients.
● Responsible for mentoring and guiding the team throughout the SDLC
● Assist in requirement gathering with the business analyst team. Interpret customer business needs and translate them to application and functional requirements.
● Assist clients in business/technical specification gathering when requested. Work in conjunction with other technical team members to deliver quality services to the client
● Communicate with clients to clarify and validate requirements.
● Identify and help to resolve problems and issues with requirements
● Work with Architects for better design and technical solutions
● Keep up-to-date product/process/domain knowledge
● Responsible for all domain-related training requirements as required.
● Good people management skills to be able to manage the client and internal customers –
technology development teams
● Build solid cross-functional domain understanding across various teams.
● BE/B.Tech /MCA