No of Positions: 1
Tentative Start Date: March 31, 2021
Work From :Any Location
Rate : $6 - 10(Hourly)
Experience :2 to 4 Year
• Experience range – 2 to 4 years
• Strong grasp of computer science fundamentals and excellent problem-solving skills
• Good understanding of software engineering practices, SDLC.
• Expertise with responsive web design and development
• Experience with designing high performing UI app
• Understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3.
• Good experience with ReactJS.
• Good communication skills.
• Strong sense of ownership and accountability.
• Excellent communication and teamwork skills
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Writes high quality code & unit tests, builds, tests as per agreed timelines
• Follows and promotes SDLC best practices: Coding standard, testing, code reviews, code comments etc.
• Keeps key stakeholders informed about progress and problems; avoids surprises.
• Organizes and expresses ideas clearly and concisely.
• Exhibits strong problem-solving skills.
• Exhibits excellent teamwork and helps achieve team goals.