No of Positions: 2
Tentative Start Date: October 19, 2022
Work From : Any Location
Rate : $ 12 - 18 (Hourly)
Experience : 4 to 10 Year
Solid experience in large scale distributed systems and event-driven architectures
· Min 3 years of React JS development experience is must
· Experience in Class based, Functional components in React. Strong understanding in React, Redux with hooks. Redux related middleware’s like Thunk, Saga, Observable understanding would be added advantage. Unit testing, E2E testing knowledge.
· Full stack experience preferred, In-depth knowledge and experience in HTML and CSS
· Experience working on REST and effective web service design
· Must have Web API development and deployment experience
· Hands-on experience working with CI/CD tools such as Jenkins
· Experience working in Agile-Scrum Methodology/projects
· Experience in using source control systems such as Git , issue tracking systems like JIRA.
· Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
· Ability to adapt to changing business priorities and to thrive under pressure. Strong communicator with the ability to work effectively across multiple business and engineering teams Ability to learn new technologies and implement solutions based on business requirements.