No of Positions: 10
Tentative Start Date: April 11, 2021
Work From :Any Location
Rate : $3-6(Hourly)
• Work on the Data Collection from various data formats such as Excel, pdf, CSV, JSON, text etc.
• Perform design, creation, interpretation and management of large datasets to achieve business goals.
• Evaluate datasets for accuracy and quality.
• Perform data updates, indexing, and maintenance in the application database.
• Assist team in data management projects when needed.
• Identify and solve issues concerning data management to improve data quality.
• Perform additional data and database-related tasks.
• Strong Knowledge and experience in MS Excel functions.
• Strong knowledge and experience to write complex VBA Scripts.
• Strong knowledge and experience with databases, SQL Server.
• Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analyzing datasets (Excel, SPSS, R, Python etc.).
• Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.