No of Positions: 3
Tentative Start Date: June 30, 2021
Work From : Offsite
Rate : $ 3 - 10 (Hourly)
Experience : 2 to 4 Year
Education: B.E. / B.Tech / MCA / MCS
Experience: Overall 3+ years of experience of which major should be in Front-End skills.
Knowledge and Skills:
• Writing semantic, modern, and accessible HTML mark-up.
• ReactJS (v17),Typescript, HTML, CSS
• Organizing and writing modular, well-structured CSS.
• Mastery of turning complex mock-ups into performant components/pages.
• Strong familiarity with Vanilla JS and up to date with the latest TypeScript features.
• Experience with writing scalable and performant code for a high-traffic website.
• Experience and/or knowledge of both Object Oriented Programming and Functional Programming principles.
• Willingness and desire to learn new and legacy frameworks.
• CSS pre-processing via SCSS.
• Experience with JS frameworks such as React, Redux, Backbone, or Marionette.
• Skill with any back-end language but especially ASP.NET C#.
• Experience with Continuous Integration or Continuous Delivery.