No of Positions: 2
Tentative Start Date: February 18, 2023
Work From : Offsite
Rate : $ 12 - 15 (Hourly)
Experience : 8 to 10 Year
Analytics Platform Administration in tools like Informatica(primary), Alteryx (good to have), AWS Cloud (good to have) -- manage the platforms EMR, EC2, Redshift, Aurora, basic tasks, connectivity, storage etc.
• Exposure to BI Platform monitoring tool like Data Dog (primary – good to have), Metaminer (good to have), Control-M (good to have) etc.
• Provide a stable production environment that meets performance needs and scalability
• Triage production systems in a timely manner including on-call support as needed and maintain audit/security.
• Working with data scientists, BI team and customer to plan and manage
• Lead and execute BI system implementations and upgrades, license management, security, and future/additional product evaluations by working with data scientists, architects and business units
• Practice Root Cause Analysis to determine the scope and scale of issue impact. Create epics/stories and construct automation to prevent problem recurrence.
• Communicate status of production issues with both the business and the Data Insights and Analytics team in a timely manner.
• Proactively develop, coordinate, and provide on-going training, functional, and technical direction to the super-users (content developers).
• Define and document application best practices, required standards, processes, and guidelines regarding the use and administration of the Analytics tools.
• Install and configure various components of Data platform and maintain their integrity
• Setting up the connectivity between on premise systems and aws cloud services/other data sources /targets
• Work closely with the database team, network team, BI application teams to make sure that all the BI platforms/applications are highly available and performing as expected.
• Research functionality and technical configuration within the BI systems supported by the BI Applications group and prepare recommendations for system improvements whenever possible.
• Maintain and monitor all BI environments including development, test, production, and disaster recovery.
• Vendor Interaction as per need
You Must Have:
• 8+ years of experience in Platform Administration
• 3+ years of experience working as a Informatica Admin
• 4+ years of experience in health check monitoring and producing user statistics and forensics
• 1+ years of experience in any alternate BI platform, preferably Tableau/Alteryx.
• Strong experience in Linux environment & shell scripting to support the hosted application.
• Experience is Server and Application Housekeeping activities
• Experience setting up servers in a clustered environment
• Experience with User and application security configuration
• Experience Troubleshooting connectivity issues
• Experience setting up standard backup and recovery of contents
• Experience with multiple implementations of end-to-end application server configurations including knowledge on Network, Security and firewall
• Experience setting up Single Sign-on and Kerberos authentication
• Setting up new connectivity to new databases and installing new drivers
• Troubleshoot application errors and provide permanent fix.
• Proactive monitoring of the environment
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology, data science, data analytics, interactive media, or related field
• Experience working on Agile projects and Agile methodology in general
• Troubleshoot errors through system logs
• Ability to design and understand data processes including loading, transformations, mapping, etc.
• AWS cloud experience is a big plus
• Knowledge about Data Virtualization technologies like Denodo is a plus
• Experience working as an administrator on multiple data and analytics environment is a plus (Informatica, Alteryx, Collibra, Tableau, BusinessObjects, Data Dog, AWS Cloud services like EMR, Redshift, Aurora, EC2, S3, etc. )