No of Positions: 2
Tentative Start Date: September 10, 2022
Work From : Offsite
Rate : $ 8 - 24 (Hourly)
Experience : 12 to 15 Year
What you’ll be doing:
· Lead a team of ~10 Software Engineers
· Build and grow a High Performance, motivated team of engineers
· Foster and maintain a safe, inclusive work atmosphere and build a healthy and collaborative engineering culture in line with the company values
· Work closely with Business teams, Product managers, engineers, and QA to plan, own, and deliver solutions with quality and as per agreed and committed timelines
· Use Agile methodologies and principles. Constantly work towards introducing and evolving best practices and processes within the team
· Cultivate an engineering culture of constant growth and continuous improvement via coaching, mentoring, providing constant feedback, and setting clear and measurable goals
· Display ownership in ensuring design, development, enhancement, and implementation of reliable features and services, in adherence to the targeted design and architecture
· Help set the vision of the services under the team's ownership
· Help align the roadmap based on customer and company desires
· Build the technology the right way: for us, this means simple, well-tested services that gradually grow over time, and that provide plenty of insight into production performance.
· Attract, Hire and retain talented engineers into the team
What we’re looking for:
· 12-15 years of overall experience with at least 2 years of experience managing engineering teams.
· Demonstrated team management and leadership skills
· Demonstrated ability to multitask
· Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
· Proven track record of shipping features and meeting milestones consistently with quality
· Demonstrated stakeholder management skills and an ability to build strong relationships and trust throughout the organization
· Excellent Prioritization skills, ability to anticipate and plan ahead
· Ability to sense, plan and execute automation where needed
· Sense of urgency and mindset to improve consistently
· In-depth knowledge and experience developing applications using MEAN Stack.
· Experience working on cloud computing services like AWS Elastic Beanstalk, EC2, SNS/SQS, S3, etc.
· Experience with CI/CD tools like GitHub, GitHub Actions, Travis, NPM, Shell Script, etc.
· Excellent knowledge of microservices, data modelling techniques, REST Web services
· Experience designing / developing with n-tier architectures (UI, Business Logic Layer, Data Access Layer).
· Excellent communication skills while addressing technical and non-technical audiences
· Prior experience delivering using Agile on at least 2 key projects.