· Experienced and Certified SAFe5 Agile practitioner with around 17 Years’ in software development with passion for leading quality software product development.
· Expertise in leading, managing, coaching, and mentoring software development team for high quality software delivery.
· Handled team of 25-30 engineers, QAs, working on .Net, Java, Selenium, Mule and other technologies.
· Well versed with development methodologies and framework like waterfall, agile (Scrum, XP) and scaled agile framework.
· Managed career progression and growth plan of team members by applying GROW model, helped improve performance of low performers.
· More than 7 years of engagement with product teams and leadership to build strategy and execution plan around sourcing, recruitment, on boarding of resources in order to build highly skilled team of Dev, QA and others required resources for product development.
· More than 5 years of direct involvement and Ownership in strategic sourcing, vendor management, vendor development.
· Experience in tracking, measure, report and evaluate vendor and resources performance.
· Managed talent acquisition, on boarding, transition, project allocation, delivery metrics and performance of 100+ vendor resources and coordinated with various teams (Onshore team, testing team, BAs, Project Managers) for allocations management.
· Expert in Monitoring and controlling resources, revenue, and capital costs against the project budget and managed expectations of all project stakeholders