Software Test Engineer
API testingSeleniumFunctional TestingRegression TestingTestNG Maven Integration Testing Smoke testing Sanity TestingJIRAAgile (SCRUM) CucumberJava
- · Having 3.5 years of experience in software field with good exposure in Manual testing, Automation testing and API testing.
- Extensively used automated test tools like Selenium for functional and Regression Testing.
- Expert in selenium WebDriver/Grid test scripts using Java and test framework using the TestNG/cucumber, Maven build tools.
- Working experience on the API Testing using the postman.
- Expert in developing the automation framework using Selenium Web Driver.
- Good knowledge on using BDD frameworks like Cucumber.
- Extensive knowledge in Writing the Test cases
- Expertise in different types of Testing (Functional testing, Retesting, Regression Testing, Integration Testing, Smoke testing, Sanity Testing).
- Well Versed with software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) ad Software Testing Life Cycle (STLC) including Agile Methodology.
- Extensively worked on writing the Test Cases, Execute Test cases, Logging Defects, Defect Tracking and Prioritize Defects
- Worked on source version control tools such as GIT.
- Working experience with defect tracking tools like JIRA.
- Good expertise on Requirements Analyzing.
- Responsible for testing the product using SQL Queries for the DB Check.
- Performed Cross browser testing using selenium Grid on multiple browsers and on difference platforms.
- Experienced with built tools like Maven.
- Having good Working Experience in Agile (SCRUM) methodology.
- player capable of working independently; willingness and ability to quickly adapt and learn new technologies, along with excellent communication and Inter-personal skills.
Copyright : 2022 – OnBenchMark All Right Reserved.