EMI/EMCC++MP LAB IPEMATLABESD Design Circuit Analysis Analog and Digital Circuit designing
- Circuit Analysis, Analog, and Digital Circuit designing by using Cadence and different types of analysis for various R&D Projects for signal processing of sensors.
- Component selection according to requirement and procuring the same from OEM.
- PCB layout & Gerber Review.
- PCB Validation through different Functional testing and preparing test procedures according to standard.
- Experience in troubleshooting and failure analysis of Circuit, Board level as well as the sensor level.
- Experience in Embedded PCB validation, Normalization, and Testing.
- Preparing and verifying BOM.
- Experience in interaction with users regarding technical specifications and modification in design during development if required.
- Good Knowledge of EMI/EMC Concepts & ESD Design techniques.
- Making QA process for Production & Manufacturing of Fiber Optic Sensors.
- Experience in Acceptance Testing and Qualification Test like Thermal testing, Vibration Testing, Shock, Bump, Navigation Testing, EMI/EMC Testing, etc. according to JS55555 and MIL-STD 461E.
- Monitoring & Preparation of various Production reports.
- Data analysis like linearity, residuals, deviation, etc., and plotting using MATLAB.
Copyright : 2022 – OnBenchMark All Right Reserved.