· 13+ years of experience in architecture for large solutions using .NET and .net core in the field of Information Technology with good skills in Analysis, Development, Unit Testing and Implementation of Client/Server Applications, Web based Internet/Intranet Applications, SAAS application in azure in various domains such as Finance, Inventory accounting, Healthcare, Education.
· All the recent roles for client and server side involved development, designing and architecting on client and server side with the technologies below.
· Expert in developing Multitenant application scalable with Database shading. Database per user or database based on range of users using Azure.
· Involved in all the phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC). Worked on Agile and water fall methodology including analyzing, designing, developing, testing and deployment –end to end integration.
· Expertise in creating application for Azure platform using Azure Storage, Azure SQL Server, Redis Cache, Azure Key Vault, App Services, Function Apps, Azure AD, Azure Service Bus, Azure Api Management.
· Experienced in designing and architecting applications in different platforms.
· Data Analysis, Designing, reviewing, implementing and optimizing data transformation.
· Hands on low latency design to machine level, code generation tools and frameworks such as Entity Framework, Dapper, NHibernate, LINQ-SQL, and Lambda Expression.
· Used OOPS, SOA Patterns and Practices, Multithreading, Network Programming, GOF Design Patterns, SOLID design patterns, customized Algorithms.
· Hands on experience with Dependency Injection and WCF service with Channel Factory and Castle Services.
· Experience in writing SQL Queries, Stored Procedures, Function, Trigger and Views using SQL Server (2000-2016), Couch DB
· Excellent experience in creating & consuming SOAP and Restful Services.
· Working with both centralized and decentralized version control systems (TFS, GIT etc.); automated testing (unit tests, integration tests, mocks, TDD) excellent API and code documentation; object-oriented and functional programming; refactoring; code reviews; agile and iterative development.
· Excellent communication skills, team player, quick learner, organized, resilient, self-motivated.
· Consume the CRM oData Api and Fetch XML in .Net application.
Ability to mentor junior resources, self-starter and initiative taker.