A highly self-motivated and ambitious professional having around 6 Years of Experience as a DevOps Engineer and Web Development with strong academic background. Analytical person with multi-tasking abilities and expert knowledge in DevOps and Web Development. Possess good organizational and management skills. Ability to manage multiple tasks and works under pressure.
Experience in DevOps Qualtech Consultant (P) Ltd (Noida UP)
Role: DevOps Engineer Feb 2018 to Current ( 3 years)
● Good hands-on knowledge of Source Code Management (Version Control System) tools like Git.
● Proficient in developing Continuous Integration/ Delivery pipelines
● Experience with automation/ integration tools like Jenkins
● Knowledge of cloud service provider AWS including EC2, ELB, AutoScaling, RDS, EBS, S3 , IAM, VPC, EFS, EKS
● Good understanding of Infrastructure as Code Ansible
● Hands-on knowledge of software containerization platforms like Docker and container orchestration tools like Kubernetes
● Strong understanding in Mysql, Oracle Database queries.
● Knowledge of Linux and Scripting language Python.
● Hands-on experience on Static application security testing SonarQube
● Good understanding of Web Servers Apache and Nginx
● Hands-on experience on Gitlab Project management, User management and Group Managements
● Good experience of Redhat, Centos and Windows OS.
● Ability to work effectively within a team and minimal supervision
● Flexible and adaptable able to work in ambiguous situations
● Familiarity with Vault, Terraform and Chef.
Experience in Web Development Asaan Ecommerce Pvt Ltd (Gurugram, Haryana)
Role: Backend Developer Jun 2016 to Jan 2018 (9 Months)
● Knowledge of object oriented PHP programming
● Strong knowledge of PHP web frameworks Laravel
● Good understanding of Responsive design Bootstrap
● Writing clean, fast PHP to a high standard, in a timely and scalable way
● Troubleshooting, testing and maintaining the core product software and databases
● Strong knowledge of database queries mysql
● Strong understanding in VAPT’s.