Client : NCR- D3 Banking
Role : Sr.Database Architect
Summary (Project): D3 Banking, Supporting AWS RDS database MYSQL. AWS DMS replication. Designing and supporting architectural decisions , documentation, Go-Live planning Run-book and support
· Supporting on architectural decisions
· Managing team to handle AWS MYSQL RDS and suggesting the right approach for better performance and design
· NO SQL Database Astra DB (Cassandra), design and deployment support
· AWS DMS Replication design and support, troubleshooting AWS DMS
· Go-Live planning and supporting team with required
· Tracking , assigning and working on JIRA
Client : Product based company
Role : Database Architect
Summary (Project): Cloud application having AWS RDS database like MYSQL and PostgreSQL. One of the pioneers in selling franchise management software in the market majorly in united states, partially in Canada, Australia, and Europe.
· Designing solution for AWS cloud Aurora RDS (MYSQL/PostgreSQL), MongoDB Atlas, AWS Redshift cluster
· Dimension modelling for KPI management (Star flake schema, Redshift)
· Planning with scrum team to achieve sprint goals.
Environment: AWS RDS, AWS EC2, MongoDB, Redshift, AWS Glue.
Client : USCC (US), AIS (Thailand), Ooredoo (Qatar), VHA (Australia), Powell’s (US)
Role : Database Administrator/Technical Manager DBA
Summary : Clients having mixed cloud and bare metal environment in telecom domain, bookstore, Banking etc.
· Leading the team and providing solution to work on automation of the Application installation etc. · Installed Oracle Database 11g/10g with Real Application Cluster (RAC) , MSSQL , MYSQL, HADOOP , MONGO DB , COUCHBASE DB, POSTGRESQL DB on Windows and Linux. · Managing Oracle RDBMS, HADOOP, SQL server, MYSQL and NOSQL databases · RAC administration using SRVCTL. · HADOOP big data having 150 data nodes for multiple clients. · Configuring ASM Libraries and creating volumes · Handling Production and Development Databases for different Projects which includes MSSQL, Oracle 8i,9i,10G,11G of 7 (Collectively) · ASM Disk Group Expansion
Environment: AWS RDS, Hadoop, Oracle, Hive, Couchbase, MSSQL, Oracle RAC, Oracle DG
Client : BSNL
Role : Database Administrator
Summary : Supporting for Databases in BSNL Ghaziabad. Was responsible for database to be up and running 24*7 with smooth transactions. Perform backups to recover database incase of any hardware failure