- Responsible for planning, processing and performing all jobs in an efficient manner.
- Working closely with client and upper management.
- Design and develop programming systems making specific determinations about system performance.
- Responding promptly and professionally to bug report.
- Expected to conduct system analysis and development, with limited support from professional staff, to keep our systems current and changing technologies.
- Analyze, design, documenting, coordinate and supervise the development of software systems to form a basis for the solution of information processing problems.
- Responsible to analyze system specifications and translate system requirements to task specifications to junior programmers.
- Responsible for analysis of current programs including performance, diagnosis and troubleshooting of problem programs and designing solutions to problematic programming.
- Responsible for developing new programs and proofing the program to develop needed changes to assure production of a quality product.
Responsible for development of new programs, analysis current programs and processes and making recommendations, which yield a more cost effective product
Copyright : 2022 – OnBenchMark All Right Reserved.