- 12+ years of IT experience with expertise in Object-Oriented Programming and highly scalable and available Web Applications analysis, design and development.
- Extensively worked on all phases of Software Development Life Cycle following Agile and Waterfall methodologies.
- Experience of working in PLM (Product Lifecycle Management) having worked in Product development and consulting.
- Excellent programming skills in Java/J2EE – frontend and backend, design patterns and their application.
- Worked with MVC frameworks like – Servlets, Spring-IOC, AOP, MVC and Hibernate.
· Expertise in working with SQL scripts and queries and PL/SQL (Triggers, Stored Procedures, etc.).
· Deep understanding of Services Oriented Architecture and building micro-services.
- Involved in System Integration, Implementation, and Quality Analysis in Agile and Scrum model and Test Driven Development.
- Understanding and working knowledge of Oracle Cloud Infrastructure.
- Strong in Data Structures and Algorithms concepts and Data-Science & ML Explorer.
- Excellent collaboration skills across stakeholders, clients, business units and engineering teams.
- Experience in managerial activities like Task allocation, Estimation and Tracking.
- Effectively worked on Global delivery model across geographically distributed teams.
- Appointed SPOC for several client facing roles and presentations for exceptional communication skills.