- Having 8 years of total experience in Oracle,Informatica PowerCenter and Bigdata Technologies.
- 3+ Years of experience in Big Data-Hadoop Frameworks (Spark,Scala,Hive,Sqoop,HDFS).
- Strong Knowledge of Hadoop Architecture and Daemons like NameNode,DataNode,Resource Manager, Node Manager etc.
- Implemented pre-defined operators in Spark such as map,flatmap,filter,reduceByKey,groupByKey.
- Used Scala sbt to develop scala coded spark projects and executed using spark-submit.
- Hands on experience in writing spark programs using scala to handle different data sources using SparkSQL.
- Knowledge in Scala concepts like patteren matching, Anonymous function ,Abstract class, Traits etc.
- Experience in developing ad-hoc reports using Hive
- Extensive knowledge of creating managed tables and external tables in Hive Eco system including ORC and Parquet tables.
- Responsible for user management module and domain monitoring and management using Sqoop scripts in order to make the interaction between Hive and Oracle Database.
- Worked on automation and Job Monitoring using the scheduling tool Autosys.
- Used ETL process to Extract, Transform and Load the data into stage area and data warehouse
Using Informatica Power Center.
- Extensively used ETL to load data from Flat files and databases like Oracle.
- Experience in creating different kinds of Partitions on tables and indexes for managing large tables..
- Extensively worked on UNIX and Shell Scripting
- Performing data cleansing, scrubbing and validating the data before loading the data into Data lakes.
- Adequate knowledge and working experience with Agile and waterfall methodologies.
- Debug, deploy and maintain Sqoop scripts to extract data to/from RDBMS to Hadoop.
- Strong knowledge in Hive Windowing Functions and Oracle Analytic Functions.
- Strong debugging and critical thinking ability with good understanding of frameworks advancement in methodologies and strategies.
Copyright : 2022 – OnBenchMark All Right Reserved.