· Around 4 years of Experience in Implementing Organization DevOps strategy in Linux and windows servers along with adopting cloud strategies based on AWS.
· Managing Build and Deploying activities of Java/J2EE based applications on environments i.e. DEV, TEST & UAT Servers using automation build & deployment tools i.e. Ansible, Jenkins, Jira, git, Bitbucket, Maven and Ant.
· Work experience in GIT and Build tools like Maven.
· Experience with Version control Management, Branching, Merging and code repository tools i.e. Git Rational
· Working on container-based deployments using Docker, working with Docker images, Docker hub and Docker registries
· Familiar with Amazon AWS Cloud Administration which includes services like: EC2, S3, EBS, VPC, ELB, AMI, SNS, RDS, IAM, Route 53, Auto scaling, Cloud Front, Cloud Watch, Cloud Trail, Security Groups.
· Installing and configuring Jenkins on a Linux machine and created a Master and Slave configuration to implement multiple parallel builds through a build form.
· Creating EC2 instances, AMIs, Storage blocks in S3, Creating Volume Snapshots, VPCs, Subnets, Load balancing and Auto Scaling in AWS.
· Applying the group policies and providing the security in AWS using IAM.
· Defining AWS Security Groups which acted as virtual firewalls that controlled the traffic allowed reaching one or more AWS EC2 instances.
Company: R systems international
Role: DevOps Engineer
· Responsible for the deployment on Linux for Dev/ QA, staging, productions environment
· Responsible for creating the new projects & new build setup using Jenkins
· Setting up the build and deployment automation for Java projects using Jenkins. Configuring Day and Night Builds for the sprint teams in Jenkins.
· Basic Configurations, changing the home directory, create jobs, create Users, Manage and Assign Roles to the users in Jenkins.
· Automating the infrastructure as a code using Ansible. Developed and Maintained Recipes for Configuration Management using Playbooks.
· Developing Ansible playbooks for managing the applications configuration by integrating and Verifying with Jenkins plugins and deploying the applications into the Linux environment.
· Having good experience on Docker in creating custom Docker Images using Docker files. Creating Docker Containers and Data Volumes.
· Installation and configuration of GIT, merging code from development branch to master branch and make it ready for deployment.
· Created Multifactor Authentication (MFA) for AWS Users in the organizations.
· Use Jenkins for integration and deployment of code across various environments using Ansible. Implemented CI using Jenkins, which tracks the source code changes.