9.5 years of experience in analysing and managing releases, tracking releases and risk management /applications control to the Non Prod/Production Environment. Experience in planning / analysing trackers for change releases and performing analytical IT reviews.
Some other key aspects of my work experience are listed below.
● Release management, Test Environment management, Release scheduling etc.
● Led the team which achieved an all-time high Customer Satisfaction Index (CSI) of 96%.
● Defined Change Control Process, published the Change releases for current and upcoming month.
● Employed test and behaviour driven development extensively to test the various functionalities.
● Performed the Internal Release Audit for the various software development teams.
● Managing Release process for the current month release.
● Analysed the Risk Register QR-28 document, containing the all tasks performed by developers in a particular month, and supervising their Test Cases and the corresponding results.
● Sound experience of reporting/ Release auditing / deployment / to achieve better code, better time management and higher productivity.
● Created and presented the internal audit plan, analysed the risk profiles of IT areas.
● Good understanding of market dynamics, business principles and practices.
● Identified and highlighted the weak points to the Management, after the audit.
● Working with Client & Senior management to of Internal Audit deptt. and recommending solutions to address specific issues and risks.
● Ensure Jira release process setup and end-to-end tracking is in place.
● Knowledge of AWS platform, change management/configuration management.