No of Positions: 1
Tentative Start Date: March 31, 2021
Work From :Offsite
Rate : $10 - 14(Hourly)
Experience :7 to 12 Year
· Overall technical solution design, development, deployment/cutover, and implementation - covering all technical aspects of the program’s implementation lifecycle
· Provide hands-on technical solutions to business challenges & translates them into process/technical solutions.
· Design, development and delivery of Sterling application including Clustering (Horizontal and Vertical)
· Interpret requirements, performs highly complex analyses and presents options and recommendations to obtain desired results.
· Develop advanced technological ideas and guides development into a final product.
· Work under minimal supervision in layouts, product support, devices, methods or procedures
If you thrive in a dynamic, collaborative workplace, IBM provides an environment where you will be challenged and inspired every single day. And if you relish the freedom to bring creative, thoughtful solutions to the table, there's no limit to what you can accomplish here.
· IBM Sterling File Gateway (Sterling Integrator) Configuration and Operation
· IBM Sterling Connect: Direct Configuration and Operation
· IBM Sterling External Authentication Server Configuration and Operation
· IBM Sterling Secure Proxy Configuration and Operation
· IBM Sterling Control Center Configuration and Operation
· OpenSSH Implementation, Configuration and Operation
· Excellent general knowledge of file transfer protocols and products (Connect: Direct, SFTP, FTPs)
· Exposure to MQFTE/MQ is a plus.
· Basics idea of GFT, Interpel, PESIT protocols and Axway or other EDI products (Axway Synchrony, OpenText etc.)
· Application Level Mapping knowledge: XML, SWIFT, SQL, EDIFACT, XSLT,
Code list Deploy support (Eclipse, UCD, CDA)
· Ansible Support
· MS office, ITIL, Service now
· Basic SQL, Unix / Linux (RHEL) / Basic Bash Scripting, JMS, Active Directory/LDAP.
· Basic netcool skills, Monitoring concepts, Splunk
· Azure / AWS cloud basics.