No of Positions: 1
Tentative Start Date: December 07, 2021
Work From : Any Location
Rate : $ 2.5 - 4 (Hourly)
Experience : 3 to 5 Year
The Project Manager engages and manages the customer and understands the curriculum content production process and curriculum technical architecture. The Project Manager is responsible for continuously managing and monitoring assigned editorial, design, art and photo, and production processes. This role is responsible for fulfilment of all contractual obligations with clients and to ensure delivery of high-quality service on all projects that need to be delivered on-time and on budget. Oversees day-to-day scheduling and tracking of all assigned projects, and assists project leads with management of internal staff and independent contractors/freelancers as needed. The Project Manager is also responsible for creating workflows (with input from all involved teams), building trackers, addressing tech issues, managing folder structures and file transmission, tracking budgets, and communicating with clients and internal staff on project status.
1. Ensures all contracted promises to clients are delivered on time and on budget with the highest possible quality.
2. Stay up to date with publisher guidelines/standards of curriculum.
3. Understand and collaborate with US based school school superintendents and US-based counterparts on project.
4. Complete knowledge of how LMS are maintained and involve in all technical developments from scratch to final output.
5. Communicates effectively and in a timely manner both internally and externally. Maintains communication with all project team members and informs the team of issues that will impact development.
6. Creates and maintains schedules, workflows, budgets, folder structures, and other project planning documents as required.
7. Manages all files posting to and from clients, internal staff, and contractors and makes sure all transmittals are sent according to project specifications.
8. Effectively and confidently leads internal and client-facing meetings.
9. Maintains professionalism, calm approach, and commitment even when under pressure. Communicates openly, honestly, and constructively, assisting all employees and clients with respect and courtesy.
10. Proactively addresses problems and identifies opportunities for increasing client satisfaction and effectively manages client expectations.
11. Directs and ensures compliance to industry standards (software, electronic workflows, file types, digital asset management).
12. Is consistently well-organized and has answers to queries from team or management or client at fingertips.
13. Leads multiple projects at once.
14. Knows when and to whom to escalate issues of scope and approval criteria.
15. Support team members when required; get into day-today tasks.
16. Performs other duties as required and assigned.
· Client retention/satisfaction
· Operational efficiency
· Written and verbal communication proficiency
· Relationship development
· Working with others
· Time management (prioritization and efficiency)
· Strong multi-tasking and organizational skills
· Knowledge and general proficiency in current software and file sharing platforms
· Knowledge of industry and mass market trends, new technologies and general project management fundamentals
Required Education and Experience:
· Bachelor’s degree in relevant field or related work experience
· 5–7 years of educational publishing experience
· 3–5 years of Project management experience in Curriculum development projects involving learning management system (US-based schools)
· Knowledge of eLearning development tools such as Captivate, Articulate Studio/Storyline, Camtasia, Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator, or Flash
Interested candidate can share your resume to email@example.com (8939811280)