No of Positions: 2
Tentative Start Date: August 04, 2021
Work From : Any Location
Rate : $ 5 - 12 (Hourly)
Experience : 4 to 12 Year
- Be able to work with clients, peers and management in a highly visible.
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant serverless applications on Azure.
- Design and construction of REST API and Integrating front-end UI with the constructed API.
- Building interactive consumer data from multiple systems and Restfully abstract to the UI through a Node.js backend.
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments like ADFS.
- Work cross-functionally with various Intuit teams: product management, QA/QE, various product lines, or business units to drive forward results.
- At least 6 years of experience with,
• Proficiency with server-side NodeJS, .NET.
• Experienced in .NET WCF.
• Good experience with web services (consuming or creating) with REST or SOAP.
• Experienced working with CI/CD or DevOps methodologies and processes.
• Good hands on experience on microservices architecture and serverless development.
• Server management and deployment for the relevant environment.
• Good experience with MSSQL.
• Back-end skills - Linux, Node.js, Bash Scripting, API Development, NoSQL Database Management and Docker.
• Proficiency with code versioning tools, such as Git.
• Good hands on experience with TDD and Unit testing.
Nice to Have:
- Experience with Agile Development, SCRUM, or Extreme Programming methodologies.
- Familiarity with the whole web stack, including protocols and web server optimization techniques.
- Azure Certificates.
- Familiar with Managed Azure Database both SQL and NoSQL.
- Azure Could architecture and design capability.
- Familiar with Angular
- Having experience within wealth management industry.