No of Positions: 10
Tentative Start Date: August 09, 2022
Work From : Any Location
Rate : $ 3 - 8 (Hourly)
Experience : 2 to 5 Year
Primary Skills: Angular 7 and above
● Hands-on experience with UI testing and automation frameworks (Selenium, Protractor, Jasmine,
● Extensive programming experience in HTML5, CSS3, SASS or LESS, and Bootstrap
● Experienced in developing responsive UI's.
● Expertise with cross-browser and cross-platform design constraints
● Good understanding of build tools like Grunt or Gulp, WebPack
● Package managers like npm, bower,yarn
● Interacting with RESTful web service
● Familiarity with browser testing and debugging.
● Very good logical skills and problem-solving ability.
● Fluency in both oral and written English
● Build modern, interactive websites using Angular.
● Responsible for the design, development, enhancement, triage, and debugging of Angular
● Working closely with the Business Analysts, Testing, and Support teams to ensure all technical
requirements for new projects are captured, designed and developed according to those
● Ensuring urgent customer issues are resolved through triaging, troubleshooting and quickly
applying solutions to any identified problems.