· Having 2+ years of experience in SQL Server DBA Production support in 2005, 2008, 2008R2, 2012, 2014 and 2016 as a Database Administrator
· Providing day-to-day Support and Maintenance for SQL Server databases.
· Involved in Installation and configuration of MS SQL Server 2005, 2008, 2008R2, 2012, 2014 and 2016 in Windows environment.
· Applying SQL Server patches and hot fixes in different versions.
· Performed Up gradation/ Migration from SQL Server 2008 to 2012/2014.
· Verifying and resolving the SQL Server Blocking issues and Finding and fixing the root cause.
· Resolving the Disk space issues and finding the root cause and permanent fixes.
· Experience on high availability solutions like Replication and Database Mirroring.
· Knowledge in Log Shipping Implementation.
· Experience in all types of Database Backups and Recovery operations.
· Configuring and monitoring SQL Jobs and doing Job Failure Analysis.
· Resolving Space Management issues like tempdb and log file full issues.
· Resolving Blocking and Deadlock issues by using System Stored Procedures.
· Refreshing Database from Production to Test Environment and fix the orphaned users.
· Troubleshooting database Connectivity, space issue monitoring the disk space.
· Experience in implementing different types of Replication models like Transactional replication.
· Knowledge in Failover Clustering installation and apply service pack.
· Experience in AlwaysON in SQL 2012, configuration, failover, apply patches and troubleshooting.
· Experience in Performance tuning like server level and Query level tuning.
· Working with Cherwell tickets based on the Severity & Resolution time as per tickets SLAs.
· Strong communication skills and experience in handling bridge calls
Providing 24x7 technical database support for SQL Database systems.