JAN 2019 - PRESENT
● Worked as a Full Stack Developer for Creating and integrating new feature to application (Teletask (Health Messenger System)) by collaborating with development team using (Slack, Asana, git and Bitbucket)
● Collaborated with clients to understand their needs and devise ways to increase product scopes.
● Gave clients updates on the progress of the resolution of their issues and concerns.
● Suggested effective strategies to make products more efficient to meet customer needs.
● Produced high-quality final systems by ensuring deployment, testing, and code corrections were done properly.
● Implemented ClamAv for detecting trojans, viruses, malware & other malicious threats for scanning ec2 and Centos 7 Server
● Implemented Snort (network intrusion detection system (NIDS)) on ec2 and Centos 7 Server
● Provided Client and CEO with progress reports every ]Timeframe].
● Improved reliability and performance of existing software by code optimization on features such as Voice calling (text to speech and recording) using (Adherson and AWS API), SMS texting using (Bandwidth and Plivo API), Chat feature using (Pusher and Ruby on Rails Framework), Appointment Scheduling using (Full Calendar) , Report Generation for (outgoing and incoming messages ), Web Surveys, Cloud storage using (AWS S3 Buckets), Active Admin etc
● Used Git for Version control
● Used Bitbucket to manage Git repositories
● Worked as a Project Lead and Led a team of 2 developer for creating, testing and deployment of new features
● Solved issue coming with serves due to memory leakage