Professional Summary: :
● Having 6.5 years of experience in developing and designing the API’s applications usingMule ESB.
● Good technical experience on various components of Anypoint Platform like Anypoint API Platform, Enterprise Service Bus and Messaging Queues.
● Experience in designing and developing RAML based APIs using Anypoint API Platform.
● Worked on developing batch integrations to transfer data in bulk between enterprise applications using MuleSoft Enterprise Service Bus.
● Used several connectors like HTTP, Database, AnypointMQ, File and SFTP, AWS S3, Salesforce, Kafka.
● Good experience with Credentials Vault (Secure Property Placeholder), a critical piece in application development in MuleSoft.
● Experience in building complex Mule Flows using Scopes, Error Handling strategies, Message Filters, Validation, Dataweave2.0 and Flow Controls.
● Have used SQL and database technologies extensively on several projects. Worked extensively on writing efficient SQL to read and write data.
● Good exposure to Continuous Integration and Delivery tools surrounding Anypoint Platform. Used CI/CD tools like Jenkins, GitHub, Maven, Anypoint Runtime Manager.
● Experience in using Splunk to analyze logs.
● Good experience in Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) including Requirement Analysis, Design, Development and Testing of software applications.
● Strong team player. Worked on projects with different team sizes.