PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE Nov 2016 - : Junior Hindi Translator (Outsourced) Nov 2019 INDIAN INSTITUTE OF HANDLOOM TECHNOLOGY| Salem, Tamil Nadu Major Responsibilities handled as Junior Hindi Translator include:
• Translation of letters and documents received from various departments/Offices from English to Hindi or vice-versa.
• Implementation of Official language at the Institute using Unicode and various input tools.
• Complying and accomplishment of guidelines/rules prescribed by Department of Official Language at the Institute.
• Attending periodic Town Official Language Implementation Committee (TOLIC) meetings and workshops on behalf of Indian Institute of Handloom Technology, Salem.
• Submission of online quarterly/ Half-yearly/Annual progress reports to concerned Regional Official language Implementation Committee, Cochin and Head Quarter.
• Proof-reading of edited documents. Apart from the above duties, some other major administrative responsibilities handled include: • Purchase of machineries and equipments for the Institute as per General Financial Rules (GFR).
• Inviting and managing E-Tenders towards various procurements through Central Public Procurement Portal (CPPP).
• Maintenance of data and records and processing of salary bills of outsourced employees.
• Handled files corresponding to Anna University and AICTE towards respective Academic Affiliation and Accreditation of the Institute and other compliances implemented from time to time.