Selenium Automation Tester
PythonCore JavaJIRAOopsSQL ServerMavenSelenium WebDriverRobot FrameworkManual testingAutomation Testing
- 4.3 years of overall experience in Software Testing Manual and Automation
- 3.8+ years of experience in Automation testing(Using Selenium with Java).
- Good experience on Web Application Testing (Selenium WebDriver) by TestNG to execute through Maven.
- Experience with the zephyr tool for uploading and executing the test cases.
- Involved in Different phases of Testing (Functional Testing and Regression Testing)
- Has Good Knowledge of SDLC and STLC processes.
- Good exposure to Testing REST API using Robot Framework
- Good experience with version control tools such as Git.
- Involvement in preparation of Test scenarios, Test cases, and executing the same.
- Strong abilities in Software Testing including the creation of test scripts/cases, execution of Functional Tests, and tracking of defects using various tools.
- Good exposure on Bug Life Cycle.
- Experience in RESTFUL web service Testing using Rest Assured framework java. Validated JSON formatted data, different HTTP status code like 200, 201, 400, 415, 500
- Created automated script for REST-API testing using Rest Assured framework
- Updated Test Plans and Test Scripts periodically to manage changes in requirements.
- Coordinated with the developers in resolving the testing defects
- Participated in preparation of Test plans and updated Bug Status Reports in JIRA.
- Experience in the creation of Test Scripts using Selenium WebDriver.
- Experience in Preparation and Maintenance of Automation Frameworks.
- Good Exposure in finding Web Objects using XPath Expressions and CSS Selector and having Work Experience with Select, Assertion and Actions Classes, Handling Pop-Ups, Locators
- Have Good Experience in TestNG, Page Object Model(POM), Apache POI Library, Maven, and Extended Report
- Experience with Jira (Test & Bug Management Tool).
Copyright : 2022 – OnBenchMark All Right Reserved.