Process: Pinterest/ Valassis Duration: Oct 2018 – Present
Designation: Senior Account Manager
The Senior Account Manager role is directly responsible for account retention, upsells/account growth, managing sales pipeline, and providing strategic insights for the company’s key accounts. Predict consumer behavior by analyzing trends of digital ad campaigns across marketing channels for highest performing digital success
● Manage relationships with ad agencies including key accounts with the highest weekly touchpoints and grew yearly spend 75%
● Interact with stakeholders to understand their goals regarding Digital Product Lines for Display, Video, Email, and Coupon campaigns.
● Interact with the Clients (Tire Pros- Michelin Tires and BFGoodrich Tires, American Depot) to send Proposals, Media plans and set up Display Campaigns post-campaign delivery summaries.
● Build foot traffic reports, strategic insights, and audience data to add value and drive client retention. Selected to mentor new hires and sit on the new hire training team
● Responsible for planning, developing, and managing clients' digital strategies to improve their web presence and achieve their digital marketing goals
● Working on a post-campaign gathering report to get insights about campaigns and from Tableau, FlightOps and make strategies to up-sell the account.
● The primary point of contact of the client and responsible for building and managing relationships with existing and potential clients.
● Gathering all necessary information required in order to launch campaigns for 100 unique clients and coordinating with Campaign Managers.
● Accountable for the post-campaign delivery summary for 100 clients.
● Account management practices to reduce process lags and enhance performance, efficiency, and profitability.
● Increased longevity of publisher accounts by providing individualized service and developing relationships with account holders.
● Advocate for the client to ensure that we’re not just checking off boxes in a task manager, but instead moving them forward and reaching their objectives (we call this Remarkable ROI)
● Manage, review, and perform daily account responsibilities associated with Display Advertisement.
● Maintain and monitor account's daily and monthly Budget caps, Impression Share, and other important Metrics.
● Manage the creation of large campaigns. Provide creative copy suggestions and graphical ad templates.
● Manage Display network Ads, provide recommendations and execute strategies for campaign structuring and targeting.
● Overseeing and managing new Accounts/Campaigns.
● Generate weekly and monthly reports including all the major metrics, goal tracking, and revenue 0 tracks.
● Team Coordination, client servicing, and client engagement.
● Communication with the team (Reporting Manager) and management on project development, timelines, and results.
● Overseeing and working closely with internal and external stakeholders to meet client goals