Work Experience Global Logic, Nagpur Aug 2020 to Present
Project 1: Verizon (Codeless Automation Tool)
Team Size: 5
Duration: Jan 2021 to present
Project 2: Interference Pattern Detection
Team Size: 5
Duration: 4 months
Project Description: The solution (Network Interference Pattern Detection Tool) is an AI/ML based tool which processes Cell PRB and traffic data to detect and classify similar patterns. These patterns then form the fingerprint database which is referred for subsequent analysis and any deviation is reported as such. The solution will have the following features:
• Data ingestion once in 24 hours using CSV file for Cell traffic and PRB data • Unsupervised Novelty Detection, outliers Detection & Clustering
• Create Fingerprint database of patterns resulting out of Clustering • Supervised Classification based on clustering output • Results made available in the database in raw format
• Detection of Novelty Cases(detection of unfamiliar pattern)
• Manual Cluster update - (labeling, merging and deletion of clusters/patterns) • Manual Model Retraining
• Export result in CSV Role: Python Developer – Algorithm Understanding and Integration
1. Working on Python 3.7 for development of application
2. Working on integrating of ML Algorithms (Auto Encoder, Isolation Forest, and Random Forest).
3. Testing the integration and Database handling.
4. Daily status reporting to the customer for integrating the system.
5. Worked on Linux platform for deployment and managing the GIT repository
6. Worked on the MySQL database 6. Data visualization using Dash Plotly to present the Cell PRB data Kratin LLC, Nagpur July 2018 to March 2020
Project 1: ESP CREDIT MANAGEMENT
Duration: 1 year
Team Size: 1 Project Description:
Integrating the accounting system in HOKAS Platform which is open platform developed by the ESP. ESP is franchiser for HOKAS platform. ESP deals with getting all the open invoices, payments, credit-notes, over payments and customer details. ESP runs AWS lambda call 3 times a day and get all the details from the accounting system. Role: Machine Learning - Application Developer 7. Working on integrating the accounting system. 8. Testing the accounting system using test-4 server. 9. Daily status reporting to the customer for integrating the system.
Project 2: PREFERRED PARTNERS
Duration: 6 months
Team Size: 4 Description:
Analyzing the Post-acute care of care networks and identify best possible providers by optimizing along various dimensions that are key to winning in risk-based arrangements. Project is designed to helps users detect practice patterns Role: Machine Learning - Application Developer
4. Creating Python project as Backend module and integrating the Graphql (Graphene-Django) for calling end point.
5. Also, used PostgreSQL as database for saving data using Django.