Design and deploy scalable, highly available systems on AWS/Azure/GCP. Setup DevOps based architecture for agile, costing, security, and compliance.
* Lift and shift of an existing on-premise application to AWS.
* Microservice Architecture, CI/CD, and Containerization.
* Manage code, version control with GitHub, Bitbucket.
* Building end to end CI/CD pipelines with Jenkins.
* Configuration management with Cloud Formation/Terraform/Ansible.
* Manage container images on Docker Hub, ECR.
* Run application containers on Scalable, Highly Available cluster like AWS EKS.
* Configure static code analysis with SonarQube and automation testing with Selenium.
* Configure monitoring, logging and alerting with CloudWatch/New Relic/Nagios.
* Scripting and automation using languages like Bash, PowerShell.
* Setup OpenVPN, IPSEC VPN tunnels, VPN Transit Gateway for an end to end secure connectivity.
* Setup AWS Load Balancer Controller to lower cost and duplicate configuration by sharing the same ALB for multiple services and namespaces.
* Estimating AWS costs and identifying cost control mechanisms.
* Project management on Jira, Confluence.