VLAN VTP STP HSRP Ether-channelEthernet LAN WAN IP networkingOcean Solar Wind Putty
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Responsible to provide Level-2 support and troubleshoot.
- Handling customers WAN and LAN connectivity for production sites & 4 data centers.
- Responsible to diagnose investigating and identify the root cause to mitigate the chances of reoccurrence of the problem.
- Responsible to update the customer with the live status of the investigation and progress.
- Response to ensure delivery of resolution within the agreed SLA.
- Responsible to heed of chronic and problematic cases and working with various entities to expedite the restoration to gain customer satisfaction.
- Having knowledge and troubleshooting skills of switching technologies spanning tree protocol.
- Opening TAC cases if crisis bridge to resolve the issue.
- Maintaining uptime of Inter-city and worldwide WAN links. Coordinate with various Telco’s for circuit testing and turn up.
- Taking logs on Checkpoint Firewalls and ASA and doing the monitoring of FW’s
- Assisting field for branch router/switch configuration.
- Being the interface between Application owners & L2 support, giving telephonic/physical support to Datacenter Operations.
- Maintaining uptime of Network Devices & Interconnectivity between them. Ensuring proper & redundant power for Network Devices wherever possible.
- Troubleshoot the slowness issues reported by the End users.
- Dealing with escalating problems.
Copyright : 2022 – OnBenchMark All Right Reserved.