Technically sophisticated result driven IT Professional, with an experience of 9+ years, currently spearheading my career as a SDET.
▪ Experienced quality analyst with good command in Automation and Manual testing.
▪ Experienced in Automation using Java, Shell Script, Rest Assured, Selenium, TestNG, BDD-Jbehave, Mountebank, and Apache Free marker.
▪ Also i have good exposure in operational technologies like GIT, Maven, Gradle, Jenkins, Kubernetes, Kibana, Airflow, Kafka, Flyways and Shell Script.
▪ Good understanding and experience on Agile Methodology. Identifying and delivering cost saving and service improvement initiatives.
▪ Well versed with Database Testing, I have exposure on Mongo DB, Oracle, Big Data and MySQL.
▪ Well versed with domains like Health Care and Health Insurance (HL7, EDI 832, 834 and 837 P, I and D and PACS/DICOM), Telecom - Prepaid Charging System (I.N.), MFS (Mobile Finance Solutions) and Symantec EMail security System.
▪ Good understanding of SDLC (Software Development Lifecycle) and STLC (Software Test Lifecycle).
▪ Well versed with ITIL processes such as Incident management, Problem management and Change Management.