Role: - Project Manager May 2004 to April 2016
Developed and managed project plan through to completion. Worked closely with management to assigned project from inception through implementation to ensure adequate internal communication between end user and developer. Create plan to incorporate project life cycle and researched project resource. Responsible for ensuring developer met all milestones and goals as laid out in project plan. Review analyzed and evaluated change management request for a thorough understanding of project direction. Generated and analyzed statistical data report. The Project was Multimillion Dollar Project
· Used Project Management Methodology (PPM) analysis and collect. My key capacity is provide the framework for issue resolution and risk mitigation as well as Pipeline management, Resource Management, change Control, Risk Management and prioritize the right project and Project, eliminate Surprised, Build contingencies into the overall portfolio management, Maintain resource flexible, ensure informed decision and Governance and last but not least understand the future resource needs and Communicate with technical Team to resolved the Issue.
· Used the System Engineering Methodology for project Management, Portfolio Management and Quality assurance Process into a lifecycle that is controllable, predictable and repeatable.
· Handled four different scrum set of team working on the common set of requirement. Foster an open communication with product owner and different manager regarding the status of the teams. Helped the team overcome a technical barrier by bring an external expert temporarily into the team .Negotiated feature trade off with the stakeholder on a regular basis. Prioritized the backlog to meet expectations of stakeholder Arrange the daily 15 minute Stand up meeting .Implement the large complicated models and process for client it will help to client about the new added functionality.
· Provided Project Management support to establish people driven taskforce to develop action plans to prepare Manhattan Associates, Inc. workforce for web 2.0 culture & tools and enable productivity in the enterprise 2.0 environment - collaboration, innovation and communication
· Manage Software Development project activities for multiple projects across all project phases, including initiation, planning, execution, monitoring, control and closure.
· Work collaboratively with development team, lead architect and the president to determine technical direction and approach to system design and implementation, including both brand products and supporting systems.
· Create, manage and track project vehicles, including, but not limited to:
· Project schedules , Detailed project plans ,Project scope statements ,Cost estimates ,Resource plans ,Risk and issues logs ,Status reports , Project tracking .
· Communicate and collaborate with internal and external customers as needed in regards to project deliverables including managing expectations, presenting and interfacing with sponsors and Make decisions and communicate trade-offs and risks; drive key decisions across projects
· Make recommendations to management about schedules, prioritization and resource allocation with input from team members