Project Details: Facility: Carelon- HRS (Healthy Returns System) Mar-22 –till present Position/Title: Java Full Stack Developer Technologies: Java (Spring Boot, Struts), ExtJS.
• Enhancement by adding functionalities in Action classes as per the requirement.
• Designing and developing UI in ExtJS and providing it’s functionality in the Action classes as per the mentioned requirement.
• Identifying the issue for Prod Defects and providing a fix to it.
• Developing Rest services to provide cases data as per the required tenants to external providers as per the requested headers and API key.
• Raising & reviewing the PR’s of the Team for Approval and merging code to the Feature Branch.
• Raising ADR for the respective services & its applications for monthly Releases.
• Providing the Ear & War files from JFrog Artifactory to the Systems Support Team.
• Availability for Monthly releases and resolving issues identified during release with the help of Splunk queries as per the Environments.
• Deploying the Code to UrbanCode Deployment to Dev Environments before deploying to QA Environments to crosscheck the functionality changes. Facility: Carelon – EAP (Employee Assistance Program) Sept-21 –Mar-22 Position/Title: Java Full Stack Developer Technologies: Java (Spring WebFlux), Angular.
• Developing the functionality for the given UX as per the requirement mentioned in stories.
• Implementation of new functionalities to the existing rest services.
• Creation of Swagger Documents for existing services.
• Creation of Angular MFE modules as per the respective services related to each service.
• Integrating the Angular MFE with its respective service as per the required API endpoints to fetch the data in an application.
• Deploying the MFE’s and it services using Bamboo as per the required Environments.
• Resolving the defects identified during regression Testing. Facility: NTT DATA – UPS (United Parcel Services)-GTS Aug-20- Sept-21 Position
Title: Junior Angular Developer
• Developing the Dynamic and Responsive web pages as per the given Zeplin design and its specifications using Angular 10, material.
• Creating a Form based pages and implementing form validations and used Material to show error, Warning, and info messages.
• Created Components, Services and models for API integration using Angular HTTP modules.
• Defined Angular Routes using Router module for the components at module level.
• Designed the responsive pages using Flex for adjusting the positions as per the screen size.
• Created Angular Http Client Interceptors to add JWT tokens for the outgoing requests from UI.
• Used various Material Components such as Modal Dialog, Sort,Expansion,Divider,Datepicker, Table,Tooltip, toolbar, Progress Spinner, Select, Input, button and Checkbox, radio, Icon.
• Used various material-icons as per the given Zeplin design.
• Writing Testcases to analyze the existing Legacy Application and developing in new Application to obtain its Functionality.
Facility: NTT DATA – NTS (CENTAUR APP) Mar-20 to Aug-20 Position/Title: Big Data Developer
• Worked on Big Data Ecosystem which includes Hadoop, Kafka, Nifi, zookeeper, storm, spark.
• Involved in POC (Kafka Streams) for identifying the passengers count for each station.
• Maintenance of Test Environments to be stable without fail in services.
• Supporting the BackOffice Team for any missing of files while processing.
• Monitoring and supporting the Ambari Dashboard Hosts and services to be stable.
• Addition of Storm Topologies to the existing Centaur Application as per the requirement
• Addition of Nifi processors based on the client requirements for the required functionality.
• Developing the scripts for reducing the manual checks and daily tasks.