• Ensuring preparation & maintenance of statutory books of accounts & financial statements including P&L Account & Balance Sheet in line with statutory & corp. governance requirements.
• Good Knowledge of Indian Accounting Standards (IND AS) and Existing Accounting Standard.
• Handling Book Closure activities, defending statutory audit, Internal Audit, handling Income Tax scrutiny cases/Assessments.
• Handling GST , calculation of monthly GST liability, transitional Provision of GST , Raising of Invoices, determination of place of supply, nature of supply ,applicability of GST on Supplies, Reverse charges , guiding the organization on various provisions regarding taking input tax Credit and output taxes on IGST/CGST/SGST.
• Filing of GST returns GSTR-1, GSTR-3B, ITC-04 for 5 states ie Delhi, Haryana, Maharashtra, Punjab , Uttar Pradesh.
• Reconciliation of GSTR-3B with GSTR-1 and GSTR-2A on monthly basis.
• Handling Reverse charge Mechanism
• Handling E-way bill matters and issuing periodic guidelines to staff.
• Compiling all the formalities regarding AD ( Authorised Dealer Bank), RBI ( Reserve Bank of India) formalities, submission of FC-GPR ( with in 30 days) , Annual Return with RBI for Assets and Liabilities up to 15 July of every Year, Annual Activity certifications, compliances regarding DGP of state concerned and other statutory compliances with ROC.
• Handling Banking activities, Calculation of DP, submission of stock statements, submissions of provisional / projected financials to banks, getting stock audit done in case of CC limits.
• Handling banking queries in relation to CC limits and Issuance of Bank Guarantees etc.
• Cash /Fund Flow Statement to monitor the Inflow/ outflow of funds.
• Monthly preparing MIS report, handling monthly global reporting/ Closing.
• Calculation of monthly liabilities VAT/CST and WCT, return filing and assessments, Service tax, Income tax, TDS, Custom duty and other statutory activities filing monthly & annual return.
• Responsibilities regarding providing / Preparation of data, related parties transactions/ import purchases/ import of services/ export of services/ Internal and External sale/ purchases, subsequent sale of import purchases/ calculation of margins / disclosures , for Transfer Pricing Audit /Study to Auditors.
A keen planner with focus on accomplishment of corporate business goals & liaising with banks & financial agencies. Possess good relationship/ management skills in dealing with banks, customers, vendors, auditors, external agencies and internal customers. Conversant with computerized financial accounting & tally & ERP packages. In totality, my work experience primarily adds the above mentioned credentials to my career.
I have also got exposure in dealing with the leading Consultants as under:
• PWC ( Price Waterhouse)
• AK Batra & Associates