· DevOps Engineer :
· Good Experience in IT industry comprising of SCM, Build/Release Management and Change/Incident Management performing duties such as monitoring, automation, deployment, documenting, application/production support and troubleshooting.
· Experienced in strategy and practical implementation of AWS Cloud-Specific technologies which include EC2, EBS, S3, VPC, RDS, ELB,CloudFront, Cloud Watch, Route53,Lambda,BeanStalk,SNS.
· Worked on project to Migrate On premise VM to Cloud environment.
· Upgrading and Patching production and non production systems.
· Use Terraform instead of Cloud formation for provisioning vm and set up Infrastructure in Cloud.
· Experienced in DevOps tools such as Vagrant, Virtual Box, Ansible, Jenkins, Maven,GIT and Docker.
· Automate CI & CD process via Bamboo and Jenkins. Created and Managed Jenkins Pipeline.
· Experience working on Multiple AWS instances, set the security groups, Elastic Load Balancer and AMIs, Auto scaling to design cost effective, fault tolerant and highly available systems.
· Ability to deployment on AWS, using build scripts (Boto 3 & AWS CLI) and Automate solutions using Shell and Python.
· Implemented AWS solutions using EC2, S3, RDS, EBS, Elastic Load Balancer, Auto scaling groups, AWS CLI.
· Set up Auto scale of the instance group using AWS command line tools and AWS cloud environment for Dev/QA environments.
· Used GIT as source code management tool: creating local repo, cloning the repo, adding, committing, pushing the changes in the local repositories, saving changes for later (Stash), recovering files, branching, creating tags, viewing logs,pulling latest commits, etc.
· Experienced in Branching, Merging, Tagging and maintaining the version across the environments using SCM tools like GIT.
· Setting up the new repos, Managing the permissions for various GIT branches.
· Configured and maintained Jenkins to implement the CI process and integrated the tool with Maven to schedule the builds.
· Extensive experience using MAVEN and ANT as a Build Tool for the building of deployable artifacts from source code to write Pom.xml and Build.xml respectively.
· Worked on creation of custom Docker container images, tagging and pushing the images.
· Expertise in troubleshoot build problems as they arise & work with engineering team to resolve issues.
Work Experience: -
Sr. Devops Engineer ( RateGain Travel Technologies )
Nov – 2018 to present
· Launched Amazon EC2 Cloud Instances using Amazon Images (Linux/ RHEL)and configuring launched instances with respect to specific applications.
· Responsible for Continuous Integration (CI) and Continuous Delivery (CD) process implementation-using Jenkins along with Python and Shell scripts to automate routine jobs.
· Built deployment pipelines using Jenkins as a frontend for continuous deployment to local staging and test environments and to production environments on demand, using a combination of python,Ansible, AWS tools, and shell scripting.
· Managed version control tool GIT to version code changes to help developers/programmers branch/merge/revert code.
· Creating the automated build and deployment process for application, reengineering setup for better user experience, and leading up to building a continuous integration system for all our products.
· Monitored availability and performance of production and development environments (servers, databases) using customized Nagios and Zabbix monitoring system.
· Involved in designing and deploying multitude applications utilizing almost all AWS stack (Including EC2, Route53, S3, RDS, SNS, SQS, IAM) focusing on high availability,fault tolerance, and auto-scaling.
Setup and build AWS infrastructure various resources, VPC EC2, S3, IAM, EBS,Security Group, Auto Scaling, and RDS using terraform