Govt Arts and commerce college
Govt Arts and commerce college
1. Inventurus Knowledge Solution (IKS Health)
Duration: October 2018 to April 2019
Job Designation: Revenue Cycle Officer (RCO)
· Claim processing and submission
· Submit the claim to insurance companies in order to receive payment for services rendered by a healthcare provider (Hospital, Physicians)
· Taking denial status from various insurance carriers
· Checking eligibility and verification of policy
· Analysis of the data
· Converting denials into payments
· Follow Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA)
· Patient eligibility verification
· Account follow up on fresh claims, denials and appeals
· Checking the claim status as per their suspension and denials
· Achieving weekly/monthly audit target.
2. WTW Global delivery and solutions India private Limited
Duration: April 2016 to April 2018.
Job Designation: Senior Associate
· Processing accounting receivables and incoming payments in compliance with financial policies and procedures.
· Verify discrepancies and resolve clients’ billing issues.
· Update financial data in databases to ensure that information will be accurate and immediately available when needed.
· Reconciling carrier and broker statements and work on resolution of discrepancies.
· Intercompany and debtor/creditors reconciliation.
· Clearing suspense account funds and GL outages.
· Update accounts receivable and issue invoices.
· Update accounts payable and perform reconciliations.
· Working on credit collection from carriers/brokers to initiate disbursement to insured.
· Closing month end activities, assisting with preparation and analyzing of cash management report.
· Maintain and provide regular reports in prescribed formats.
· Reviewing and answering emails to the insurance companies, brokers and client managers.
· Attending Weekly Calls with the stakeholders.
· Reconcile financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
· Training & Mentoring new associates.
· Participate in the Quality improvement process.
· Gap analysis within the process and building robust action plan for continuous improvement.
3. Accenture India Private Limited
Duration: August 2010 to February 2016.
Job Designation: Subject Matter Expert (SME)
· Providing correct and complete information to customers regarding their invoices, Handle Accounts Payable escalations.
· Worked on ERPs like SAP, Lawson and Oracle.
· Implement regular (weekly, monthly, annual) reporting related to AP, Report on key metrics, SLAs and KPIs for process.
· Attending client calls to discuss the improvements of process. Monitoring the Email & Call Flow for improved Service delivery.
· Had been a part of transition for Pilot process Wincanton AFS and Kerry AFS.
· Part of the Training group, conducting process training.
· Have worked as a full time process trainer for three years.
· Send correspondence to the Business vendor on behalf of the vendor, when required.
· Check Invoice status and inform customers and work further if required.
· MIS reporting, forecasting volumes, reporting.
· Handling a team of 15 associates and providing assistance with Performance Management.
· Worked on Operation Excellence to improve process performance.