Job Objective ✓ To become a well performing asset of an organization with Commitment, Hard work & sincerity to reach the Organization and Individual Goals.
✓ MBA with around 2.2 years of experience in Customer support executive.
✓ April 2020 Last working day on Uber India Systems Pvt Ltd
Summary Of Experience
Uber India Systems Pvt Ltd, Bangalore, Jan 2019 to April-2020
Designation: L1 Greenlight Export
Mana Project Pvt Ltd, Bangalore, From June 20018 to Dec 2018
Designation: Tele marketing executive
Work Experience: Company :
Uber India Systems Pvt Ltd, Bangalore. Designation : Customer Support Duration : Jan 2019-April-2020 Roles and Responsibilities: • Lead and train a team of 15 Level-1 experts, empowering them to deliver customer support ofthe highest quality for the driver.
• I'm also responsible for mentoring, fostering growth for my team members giving them the opportunity to learn and explore different projects.
• Implement best practices of Bangalore city with an aim to improve on customer experience and satisfaction with also solving for upcoming challenges like cash retrieval process
. • Actively Involved in the implementation of a new process tool called bliss, constantly kept a trackof the entire tool process, analyzing tool, and handling the entire escape
• Responsible for managing the large inflow of contacts (Driver-partners) by solving their queries daily by identifying, assessing and resolving driver partner's query/
• Managing a huge number of partner walk-ins (30% of City walkings) in very sophisticatedenvironment solving all OB and Support tickets using Zendesk and later by Bliss. Handle driver queries and provide the best resolution within the limited time stamp
• Handling irate driver-partners - understanding their concerns and complaints and deliverappropriate solutions within the scope of possible action.
• Handled Controls and Payments Tickets and detecting Fraud trips or payments that are made bydriver partners.