- Strong understanding of Engineering fundamentals & Databases, SDLC.
- 10 years of experience in coding application software in Banking, Payment and NBFSI domain with varied levels of complexity and scalability requirements using Java technologies.
- Understanding of AWS cloud ecosystem.
- Understand the architecture & detailed design of the current system, further to discuss the requirements with the clients and provide and agree upon a feasible solution space.
- Focusing on technology independent approach in designing solutions, writing reusable and Configurable code with strong emphasis on OOPS design principles.
- Successfully delivered & implemented project iterations within time, scope and constraints.
- Identify complexity, qualitative & quantitative analysis of work, assumptions, constraints, risk, and various dependencies, branching alternate solutions for gated situations.
- Possess rich & versatile technical expertise and analytical skills that helps map and understand the collaboration between the technology and the business.
- Identifying, tracking, mitigating and resolving runtime project issues / risks / dependencies
- Manage scope to ensure that only what was agreed is delivered, unless changes are approved through scope management process and Change Requests.
JAVA Skill Strength
§ Object - Oriented Design and Development with java, focusing on abstraction, polymorphism, encapsulation, object reference types and Collections.
§ Worked on integration of JAVA application with AWS ecosystem such as S3, Cloudwatch, Lambda, Fargate, Docker etc.