· Having more than 4 years’ experience in telecommunication as protocol testing professional associated as a LTE Modem Test Engineer, RF Optimization, Drive Test, co-ordination (optimization), Customer Complaint resolution.
· Ability to work both as an individual and as a part of team.
Global edge software solutions(Client: Samsung)
· Working as a part of LTE IRAT (3GPP) Modem System Test team to verify modem functionalities.
· Good working knowledge on LTE Protocols like MAC, RLC, RRC, NAS.
· Good knowledge on LTE Network elements E-UTRAN,EPS, E-Node B, MME,S-GW,PDN-GW,PCRF and their Interfaces LTE-Uu, X2, S1-MME, S1-U and S5/S8
· Device validation, data performance, parametric, protocol test using Anritsu (MD8475A), Rohde & Schwarz (CMW500), Anite (key sight).
· Responsible for loading the new Binaries in to the devices (Flashing), Update RF calibration data, and execute stationary and field test cases.
· Involved in testing Inter Radio Access Technology [IRAT] between 4G [LTE] and 3G [WCDMA] or 4G [LTE] and 2G [GSM].
· Responsible for performing regular Sanity and Regression Testing on various customer builds. Report and track issues and validate fixes before the build is released to the customer.
· Responsible for validating functionalities using Anritsu RTD in Lab environment and verifying modem features by collecting and debugging UE logs.
· Responsible for testing Samsung for all LTE IRAT features as part of the team.
· LTE IRAT features such as Redirection, Reselection, Handover, CS Fallback, Connected mode measurements, Carrier Aggregation etc.
· Coordinated with test leads for determination and problem resolution of technical issues.
· Reproducing issue reported by Client and Field Test Team and verifying the fix.
· Have gained ability to script and modify test scenarios according to the requirements mentioned.
· Basic analyzing of UE logs and finding the root cause in the right sub-component in the protocol stack.
· Good understanding of 3GPP LTE specifications.