Cloud & Kubernetes Engineer
Location : Haryana
Experience : 13 Year
Last active on : August 05, 2021
Rate: $13 / Hourly
Availability : More 1 Month
Work From : Any
Category : Information Technology & Services
· Working on AWS services like VPC, EC2, VPN, TGW, RDS, S3, ELB, IAM, Cloud Watch and Cloud Trail.
· Knowledge of S3 buckets with different storage class and life cycle policies to optimize storage cost and requirements.
· Good architectural knowledge of AWS storage option like S3, EBS, Glacier and EFS service.
· Hands on knowledge of AWS load balancer including ELB Classic, NLB, Application LB and auto scaling group.
· Hands-on experience in hybrid cloud connectivity using VPC, DX, Peering, Transit gateway, VGW, NAT, IGW & VPN for customer DC and internet connectivity.
· Strong foundation knowledge of AWS cloud services and the cloud ecosystem.
· Ability to perform infrastructure discovery and assessments working with Architecture team.
· Hands on knowledge of Cloud firewall like Security groups, WAF and network ACLs to secure network on public cloud.
· Worked on IAM for creating roles, users, groups and implemented security to AWS cross account.
· Configuration and management of amazon RDS database, updating, multi-AZ, read replica and backup scheduling.
· Implementation of monitoring services like CloudTrail, Cloud watch and SNS.
· Experienced AWS Cloud Formation to create custom sized VPC, subnets, NAT, EC2 instances, ELB and Route Table.
· Experience in planning and executing data-center consolidations, relocations, and migrations.
· Migration of VMs from virtualized environment (VMware & Hyper V) to Cloud environment by AWS import/export tool.
· Migration of On-premises VM to AWS platform by AWS SMS service.
· Good Knowledge & understanding of AWS migration strategy (6’R) & Process.
· Good knowledge of VMware cloud on AWS hybrid solution and data center connectivity.
· Worked on infrastructure with Docker containerization and maintained docker images and containers.
· Knowledge of Kubernetes to orchestrate the deployment, scaling and management of docker containers.
· Worked on managed Kubernetes by AWS EKS & ECS cluster and application deployment.
· Used Kubernetes to orchestrate the deployment, scaling and management of Docker Containers.
· Setup and management of Amazon ECS docker, services, load balancing and update ECR repository.
· Good knowledge of k8 object like pod, deployment, replica Set, daemon set and services.
· Knowledge of GKE cluster configuration, deployment & management on Cloud infrastructure.
· Good knowledge of Kubernetes storage, Networking and monitoring.
· Knowledge of CI/CD implementation using AWS CodeCommit, CodeBuild and CopePipeline.