Last active on :September 26, 2021
Work From :Any
Category :Information Technology & Services
· Implemented Controller,Service&Dao layers for the Spring Boot Application.
· Prepared Test case documents.
· Written the JUnit Testcases(Unit Testing.) along with code coverage.
· Maintaining the code quality using by JAtudocs, check style, formatter and find bugs.
· Participate in Online-Training sessions.
· Attended daily scrum meetings with onsite and offshore team.
· Participated in sprint planning and sprint retrospective meetings with onsite and offshore team.
The Consumer Portal will support application, enrollment and benefits management for Medicaid, the Children’s Health Insurance Program (CHIP), Transitional Assistance to Needy Families (TANF), and the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP). The features and objectives of the proposed portal are listed below -
· The Portal will enable consumers to apply for and manage benefits for the Medicaid, CHIP, SNAP, and TANF programs through one common portal.
· Configurable business rules to integrate with additional programs in future releases, potentially beyond Health and Human Service Programs.
· Development on an Azure Government Cloud platform.
· Multitenant solution that is mobile-enabled and easily deployable across clients with similar business needs.
· The Portal shall provide a web-based Graphical User Interface (GUI) that allows internal and external users to access from various browsers and mobile devices (e.g. Edge, IE, Firefox, Safari, Android, IOS, etc.) and accommodate a responsive design so it appropriately scales. Portal from various browsers and mobile devices (e.g. Edge, IE, Firefox, Safari, Android, IOS, etc.) and accommodate a responsive design so it appropriately scales.